Your personal data is managed by Forus-P Ltd. (hereinafter ForusP), registered in Ireland with company number 750864, and located at Irish Street, Bunclody, County Wexford, in Ireland. Our VAT number is IE 4218304WH.
ForusP only processes personal data when using our services and/or because you have provided them yourself.
Purpose of processing
ForusP processes your personal data for the following purposes:
- Using our services.
- Using the functionalities of our website.
- Performing financial accountability.
- Registering applicants and employees.
- Answering questions asked via the contact forms on our website.
- Informing about changes, malfunctions and maintenance of our services.
- Improving our services.
Basis for data processing
ForusP only processes your personal data for the following legal bases, as laid out in the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR):
- Performance of an agreement
- Legitimate interest
- Vital interests of those involved
We process the following data from you (partly depending on the actions that are carried out on our site):
- Name and contact details of the contact person
- (Business) address details
- (Business) email address
- (Business) telephone number
- Company name
- Any information that you enter as the content of a message
- Curriculum vitae
- Motivational letter
- Any references
Provision to third parties
ForusP may provide your personal data to other companies or institutions because:
- we have engaged them to process certain data;
- it is necessary to perform the agreement with you;
- you give permission for this;
- we have a legitimate interest in this;
- we are legally obliged to do so (for example if the authorities require this when a crime is suspected).
Categories of recipients
- IT suppliers and service providers
ForusP does not store your personal data longer than is strictly necessary to achieve the purposes for which your data is collected. If we are legally obliged to do so, we must keep personal data longer (for example in the context of the tax retention obligation of 7 years).
Rights with regard to personal data
You have the following rights with regard to your personal data:
- Right to know: Why do we keep your personal data, what happens to it and how long is it kept.
- Right to access: Submit a request for access to the data that we process about you.
- Right to rectify and add: You have the right to supplement, correct, delete or block your personal data whenever you want.
- Right to withdraw: You have the right to withdraw your permission and have your personal data deleted.
- Right to data portability: You can request to transfer all your personal data to another controller.
- Right to object: You can object to the processing of your data. We comply with this, unless there are valid reasons for processing.
To exercise these rights, please send a request to: email@example.com.
If you have a complaint about how we handle your data, please let us know, but you also have the right to file a complaint with the Dutch supervisory authority (de Autoriteit Persoonsgegevens).
Securing personal data
ForusP takes the protection of your data seriously and takes appropriate measures to prevent misuse, loss, unauthorized access, unwanted disclosure and unauthorized modification. If you have the impression that your data is not properly secured or there are indications of abuse, please contact ForusP at number +31 (0)85 0802716 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
During our automated security scans and penetration tests no personal data is viewed, collected or stored. We only look for errors in the software, not the database. If personal data can be viewed due to an error in the software, it will be reported to you as a data breach.
You can contact ForusP in several ways. We can be reached by phone, via the contact forms on this website, and via e-mail.
Bunclody, Co. Wexford
If you have any questions, please feel free to send us a message. We will reply within 24 hours on weekdays. You can also call us. We can be reached on weekdays from 9:00 to 17:00.
We use personal data only for the purpose for which it was left, further explained on this page.